Art's Birthday 2005 Network
Link: Audio File
These 10 minutes has been produced in editing several excerpts of sound installations situated in the foyer of the so called “Haus des Rundfunks”, the broadcasting house of the Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (former known as Sender Freies Berlin - SFB).
Take it as a trip through the history of a temporarily sounding entrance hall of a broadcasting house and at the same time as an impression of the slot “Internationale Radiokunst” dealing with radio art and sound art.
The installations had been created between 1997 and 2000.
Some of the sounds are special radio versions of the recorded sounds, some has been taped while a performance within the installation and some are only sound documents taken direct form the sounding installations.
Elements of the mix:
- Michael Maria Kammertöns "Rundfunk/Radio" (1997)
- Karl Heinz Blomann "Aspects of law and order” (1998)
- Thomas Schulz "Contract tendencies" (1999)
- Jeremy Clarke "Parlament mit Maschinen" (2002) - Voice: Valeri Scherstjanoi
- Lutz Glandien/Malte Lüders "Körperwellen - Wellenkörper" (2000)
- SFB 1997-2000
Producer: Manfred Mixner, Andreas Hagelüken